[nagdu] Worst day of my life

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sun Oct 12 18:33:26 UTC 2014

Hi Barry,

I’m so sorry all this happened. It has to be devastating to you and your family.

I began seeing signs of aggression with my Molly but it was something I couldn’t find any rhyme or reason for. It was never toward humans, always toward other dogs.

The short story of a very long story is that her retirement family did discover that she had a vision problem and that unexpected things entering her vision caused the aggressive response.

Not saying at all that’s what caused your dog’s response, but just to say that you’re not alone out there and the hardest thing to do is give up on a dog who, aside from this problem, is a good worker and everything else.

Sure, for most of us, aggression is a definite deal breaker and career ender but it’s never an easy decision to make and my heart goes out to you for having to make it.

How is your grandson doing? Good thoughts to him and your family.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems