[nagdu] Update, Trouble with Tugging

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Oct 12 22:45:50 UTC 2014

A variation on this that works for us is to just stop. Stop and drop the harness handle. When your dog hits the end of the leash, as well as feeling no pressure from the harness, he’ll stop and come back to your side. You can then try again. Repeat if necessary, adding as Dudley says, a stop with a sit. eventually, your dog will figure out that this business won’t get you where you’re going any faster.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962