[nagdu] article pre-demonstration in Tallahassee

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Oct 13 04:03:33 UTC 2014

I also found this one. This is unacceptable. When someone breaks the law,
that person gets the consequences, regardless of who the person is. And I am
sick and tired of people offering free things as a way to try to get you to
shut up and move on. This lady does not want a free tour. This is right up
there with Alaska trying to offer my mother the free flight when she called
to complain about how we had been treated. This kind of crap has to stop.

Nicole