[nagdu] Changing feeding times

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Oct 13 15:57:42 UTC 2014

Hi Lisa,

That’s exactly what I did when I changed Karl (my first guide, a long time ago) from a once a day feeding to twice. Just started feeding him half in the morning and half in the evening, and he adapted fine. Just keep in mind that relieving schedules will probably change somewhat, so be aware of that and account for it.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962