[nagdu] Two weeks with Taylor - Update

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 13 16:32:01 UTC 2014

Hey Nicole,

yes, when Taylor finds this particular gate, I praise him and he is so happy
about that everytime.
Hm, I'm not exactly sure what correction and redirection practically mean...
When I notice that he is getting distracted but is still kind of
concentrated, I tell him "Forward" and then he's back to his task most of
the time. But when he's really distracted and pulling and going elsewhere, I
often stop for a moment to get myself orientated and him focused again and
then I show him our direction and start walking again. Leash corrections
have been shown to me but I try to avoid them so far because I figured that
my other corrections are working fine as well.

take care
Lisa