[nagdu] Raised Feeders

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 23:45:35 UTC 2014

Hey Darla,
My dogs actually lay down to eat most of the time.  Also it's hard when you feed a raw diet to keep large animal parts in a bowl, it's not at all a neat process, lol.
When my first dog ate kibble, in the 90's she did use a raised feeder.
Give that Huck a scratch from me!
 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com