[nagdu] Benny's last big gig

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 03:22:46 UTC 2014

Oh Tracy, that's the hardest, too! When I had to retire my fourth
dog, it was rather prematurely because of allergies and because
he had been attacked by another dog.  I had to fly back to Seeing
Eye with him.  He worked perfectly in the airport, and settled
quietly at my feet for the flight.  I was feeling guilty and sad
about retiring him.  But when we got off the plane, he lunged at
a search and rescue dog that was also flying on the plane.  Oops.
Definite reminder why he was going.  But I'm glad your harp
retreat went well, and that he had one last wonderful trip.
Peace,    Debby and Neena