[nagdu] UberX pushes for approval for ride-sharing bill

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 04:21:49 UTC 2014

What happens is you just call for another ride when you are refused.
Remember the driver's name, or at least the time you requested that
driver and they refused you. Uber has a log, they will find out who it
was if you just remember the time, and disable that person's account.
But some policy or screening much be established before that. Because
until then, we're supposed to what? Weed out all the losers
discriminating against us because we have our service dogs? It's
annoying. I still use the service because it is most practical and
convenient on the times and days that I use it.

On 10/11/14, debby phillips via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Wow, they really better get it into law.  We have Lyft here and
> one of my coworkers who has a guide from GDB was refused service.
> I'm not sure what happened, but this definitely is something to
> be aware of.  And even when laws are passed, there will still be
> discrimination.  It happens with taxis.    Debby and Neena
> semisweetdebby at gmail.com

Raven
"if God didn't make it, don't eat it." - John B. Symes, D.V.M.
http://dogtorj.com