[nagdu] How to Take Your Pet Everywhere

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Oct 15 10:48:44 UTC 2014

I think you shouldn't be so judgmental, live and let live--smile.
I've been with the opposite, people who are so correcty and strict with
their dog that it made me uncomfortable but the bottom line is it's their
dog.

If their behavior or their dog's behavior is a problem, you can either:
1. ignore it.
2. talk with the guy and see

3. don't keep company with him.

Dan W.