[nagdu] How to Take Your Pet Everywhere

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:03:27 UTC 2014

Marion,
I had also noticed this connection to Corey Hudson but didn't know if I was over-imagining.  Thank you for saying something.  I also believe that this is an ADI-DRIVEN issue, in part.
The reporter may have been doing this story and taking all these animals into public for "the greater good" of the point of the story, but what about the people who saw her do it? How many of those people will now realize it is possible to do it after watching a person get away with it.  Yes, you can read about doing this on the internet, but for some people, actually seeing a demonstration is worth about 100 hours of reading about it online.
While this woman may have had good intentions, I think she didn't do anyone any favors with the method she used.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone