[nagdu] Drop Offs

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 03:13:00 UTC 2014

Hi Raven,

Now this is so, but remember some of us--me--are older than dirt.  <giggle>

The last very unfamiliar place I went to, I used some computer resources and
gained most of the info I needed, so after my job interview, we wandered
around downtown, bought some fudge to bring home; had great Chinese food and
hopped a taxi back to the hotel--it was much too far to walk--and I'm not
brave enough to figure out if I can get under or over an interstate--of
which Florida has many--and often not sidewalks.
Darla & Happy Huck