[nagdu] Bella

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 23:46:59 UTC 2014

Racheal,
I am very sorry to hear about Bella. Prayers, thoughts, and good thoughts coming your way. Please do keep us updated on how she is doing.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.