[nagdu] a very bad day and seeking suggestion

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 23:53:50 UTC 2014

Aleeha,
I think that same storm system that caused you all of the rain in Ohio, eventually came our way too in Philly PA. My pup and I had a similar situation yesterday with the rain. It was raining buckets. Car were splashing us both. I was soaked and so was pup. We were wading through some major streams of water, especially crossing streets. My pup didn't want to work, but she had no choice. The wet leaves also bothered her. Of course I can't keep her from walking in streams of water, especailly crossing streets, but I am thinking about getting that rain coat that others have recommended.
More just wanted to let you know your not the only one who encountered that huge rain storm.
Luckily its dried out.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.