[nagdu] next week surgery

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 03:19:39 UTC 2014

Hi, all,
I'm sorry if this message is a week old, but wanted to let everyone know about Odie.
Bibi and MAR son Odie
orleans24 at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 11:32 AM
Subject: next week surgery
Hi, all,
I decided to go ahead and schedule the surgery for Odie next Friday since my mom is going to help me pay off the balance that is remaining.
That ugly mass tumor is coming off and both Odie and I want it gone from him.
Speaking of tumors and cancerous conditions, I just learned on another guide dog related list I'm on that a seeing eye grad's german shepher has a mass tumor as well.
Sad part on this is that her dog is almost around four years old maybe.
I do hope that there will be more research on how, what and why dogs that are even just as yung end up with cancer so quickly and easily.
Despite all what he's going through, Odie is still happy, enjoys me giving him massages and we also did his bath today.
At first, he was very apprehensive on wanting to climb into the bath tub which I could understand why, given he has fallen down in the but a couple of times.
Thankfully, we didn't have tyat type of incident this morning as there was a rubber mat suctioned down on the floor of the tub.
I also bought a hair catcher to catch his hair which I had to empty it three times.
It didn't matter as I did it all for Odie and he earned it all.