[nagdu] Bite or Not?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 01:56:51 UTC 2014

Dogs in play will sometimes aim wrong and a tooth will break the skin. This
is pretty normal. My gentle Baxter got Kevin's chocolate lab between the ear
and his eye. A nearly perfect round, but small hole. It healed up on its
own. In a dog attack Baxter got caught just below his eye. I don't think
anyone noticed it at my wedding. As rough as Jake and Tomato Head play, I am
shocked  no errant tooth did any damage now this seven years they are
together.Just a minor scratch or two on the ears. Jake loves Tomato Head's
ears to chew on, grin.

So normal stuff finding a tooth mark somewhere. It is just not all that
common. So don't worry about it, warm smile.

Becky and rough tough Jake