[nagdu] Bella

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Sun Oct 19 23:00:58 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Just don't really have much time to go on my computer to post.  I just want
to say speedy recovery to the dogs who are having surgery, hope all are in
reasonablely good health, and good luck on new dogs to those of you going
into class or are on class now.

Lyn hoping for the December TSE class
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown