[nagdu] just when you think you've heard it all

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 20:33:05 UTC 2014

Debbie,
You could probably be describing me. Part of it is that we are promised dogs
that will enhance our lives. They are billed to us as "way better then cane"
and so I expected that.
I think that if they were billed as "different" or even as "experimental"
I'd have done better. I know how to work with experimental stuff, both in
the technology itself and how people relate to it. I know how to work with
"different". But when I'm told again and again and again that this will be
better then what I used before, well that's what I expect.