[nagdu] just when you think you've heard it all

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Oct 19 23:53:51 UTC 2014

Different is more accurate. Dogs, canes and other devices and aids are just
tools. And like all toools, they are made to do things slightly differently
Take channel locks, wrenches and socket wrenches. They can all do the same
thing but some do the job better under certain circumstances than another
would but might work where the other tool might be best.