[nagdu] Do dogs get sleep apnea?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:05:48 UTC 2014

Hi Bryan, I would think that it's more a matter of where her head
is when she is sleeping.  I've never heard of a dog having sleep
apnea, and I can't imagine any dog wanting to wear the mask that
a human wears when they have it.  Dogs change as they age.  My
Labstgolden (he's like only a tiny bit Golden because he's a back
cross, also from TSE never used to make noise when he slept, and
now he does.  He'll be 8 on his birthday.  He is retired and I
have young Neena who sleeps very quietly now.  If your dog stops
breathing then that would be a different kettle of fish.
Peace,    Debby and Neena