[nagdu] My poor dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Oct 22 13:18:29 UTC 2014

Poor guy!
Echo used to get that way if I gave her a milkbone. When I finally figured
out the problem, I found her a different treat.  PetCo oreos are a favorite
around here.
I give slippery elm when the dog has diarrhea.  I get it at the health food
store.  And chicken and rice is always good.  Sometimes a little Pepto
Bismol helps, too.
Hope he's feeling better.  I hate when the runs happen.
Tracy