[nagdu] Walking with a boot

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Oct 23 13:34:44 UTC 2014

Hello to everyone!

Well I hope everyone is doing well out there.
Now here's what's happening...I have had a weak ankle for a long time, I
stepped down wrong on Saturday and according to the doctor I have a stress
fracture of my ankle.
So he wants me to wear this boot with all sorts of straps and Velcro on it
on my right foot for three weeks when I'm walking..
I'm wondering if any of you have worked your dog while wearing something
like this, the walking feels a lot different and, though I am too sore right
this minute to walk other than around the house,  , I plan to try in the
next few days.
After all, Parker needs to walk and it's good for me too. It just feels
strange because I must sort of have a rolling gate from heal to toe on the
right foot but yet my other shoe is wearing the sneaker as normal.

Have a great day, all.

Dan W. and the Parker Hound

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net