[nagdu] Expressive dog noises

Kayde Rieken kayde.dawn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:29:51 UTC 2014

Hi, all,

I don't write often, but I just thought I'd share a funny little
story. My golden/lab girl, Fawn, was barking at things outside our
patio door, so I shushed her. She then turned toward me and gave me a
probably 20-second-long speech in dog talk: whining and grumbling all
up and down the register. "But Mooooom, there are kids out there and
they have a ball and I wanna go plaaaaaaay!" It was very amusing, and
I wish I'd recorded it. Does anyone else have dog talk stories?

KD