[nagdu] Dog sneaking and getting on Counters

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 18:51:26 UTC 2014

Hi everyone, I have a question for you guys. I have also consacted my trainer but wanted to also ask you guys as well. Willa has been sneaking and getting on the counters in our kitchen at home. Just to clarify I am a college student and I'm not home much during the school year but when I am home my guide will sneak and get on the counters. She will not do this if I am in the room. Although I would like to just have the kitchen off limits it is not a possible set up for me and my family because that is the place can feed her and we every to go out the door in the kitchen. I have tried correcting her for this but it's not working.
Danielle and Willa