[nagdu] Dog sneaking and getting on Counters

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Oct 25 23:17:02 UTC 2014

On leash until she understands limitations, yes. Also, it really is possible to keep the kitchen conditionally off limits. That is to say, no wandering into the kitchen on her own. To go out to park, Leno has to go through the kitchen. I also used to feed my previous two dogs by the back door, which also necessitated access to the kitchen. All three of my dogs have learned that the kitchen is off limits *except* when eating or going out to park, both activities that of necessity have them accompanied by me.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962