[nagdu] Expressive dog noises

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 10:35:22 UTC 2014

Heya Kayde!

I didn't know you were on this list!

Jetta makes loads of noises.  she makes this pathetic whining/moaning noise
when I'm filling food bowls.  When she wants to visit someone and I'm not
letting her, she makes this warbling almost howling noise.  It's truly
pathetic.   When she wants to play  and Monty is ignoring her, she makes
this snorting huffing noise.

I'm noticing a theme here...she's a very insistent dog!  she wants what she
wants when she wants it or we all get to hear about it.  LOL! I am just
thankful that she only does it at home!

Julie