[nagdu] Fire alarms was Dog sneaking and getting on Counters

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:26:02 UTC 2014

Hi Marsha, I'm not sure whether they are exposed to fire alarms
before we get them, but while we were in class, there was a fire
drill and we had to leave the building.  Neena did better than
me.  The older I get, the more I just really hate very loud noise
like that.  When I was younger I didn't like those kinds of
alarms, but I could tolerate them.  Now they set me on edge.  So
I had to do the Fake it til you make it, because I was not
reacting well inside, but I did not give Neena any indication of
my inner turmoil.  (Smile).  We just did what we had to do.
Blessings,    Debby and Neena