[nagdu] Dog abuse

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 20:11:34 UTC 2014

Viviana, I sort of see Dan's point. Up here in Ann Arbor, we have a lot of liberal folks who call themselves "animal lovers". I've been talked about why I would ever use a dog to get around. I've been talked at about cvorrecting Holly in public. People even bug me about the fact she's a little nervous about riding the city bus or why she has her tail down. Many folks see a good solid correction as cruel. But, as long as she needs it I will correct her anywhere! However, I rarely yell and never go overboard with corrections.
Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!