[nagdu] Winter jackets?

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:23:45 UTC 2014

Hmm; Julie.  Why over the harness? Does it make a big difference in what you
feel when Jetta guides you?

I know Nebraska can get wickedly cold, so I hope the coat You have is warm
enough or someone will send info about one off-the-rack that will work even
better, as I'm hearing we're in for it again this year.
Darla Not liking that idea at all