[nagdu] Asking for prayers for Odie again

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 03:58:06 UTC 2014

Hi, all,
Subject says it all. Unfortunately, my naughty labrawolf, Odie is back at the vet again, yet for a third time surgery on his right back leg since he continues to keep ripping open the area that was originally sewed up after his baseball sized mass cell tumor was removed.
He is currently staying at the vet for tonight as he will have to undergo surgery.
This time, I hope the vet fixes it correctly as I've asked two other times before and they didn't do it right.
Well.. Enough said about the vet; I just need to focus on getting much needed rest and being strong for Odie as he needs my strength.
Prayers would be greatly appreciated and a prayer or more can be powerful or a miracle.
Blessings,
Bibi and MAR son Odie
whose mommy hoes he doesn't do anymore damage again on his
right back leg at all