[nagdu] Dog sneaking and getting on Counters

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:04:12 UTC 2014

Thank you everyone for your ideas. Je have started working on this issue. I will try to keep everyone updated on our progress but it may be a while since I am not home as much. But I am trying to find ways to work with her in my dorm by putting things on the desks that she would be interested in and teaching her to ignore them. By the way she has been on her A game today. Her guiding has been incredible today.

Danielle and Willa who is being such a good girl today