[nagdu] Odd name?????

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 18:25:53 UTC 2014

Mardi, my husband was so excited to get his second guide dog. I swear he
floated on air to GDB as they were so welcoming to him. Thank you Sherry for
helping with the process. So it was dog day and Kevin calls me up his
baritone voice a tenner, lol.

Beck! Beck! I got a yellow lab!

Kevin is he big, like Chessy? Well no not quite, he sputtered.

Kevin what's his name then.

Um, um, tomato, Tomas, no, Tomato, no, Thomas, no, Tomas o, I, I, don't
remember! But he is really fun and bouncy.

What he didn't tell me is Tomato Head was playing with a Nyla bone and Kevin
was on the floor with him. Kevin got temporarily distracted, and Tomasso
banged him in the head cutting his forehead with the bone.

So this accident prone labby has the nick name of Tomato Head. His given
name  is Tomasso. Lots and lots of Tomato head stories, oh trust me, from
eating underwear, to eating a silk cover my husband brought me back from
china, to outright defiance. I let Kevin handle his mischief. The dog has
aged and settled down, thank God.

And so the stomach growls. I being fast asleep and sleeping in for the first
time in years, got suddenly awaken by a cold labby nose this morning. Stay
tuned to next time when we will see if the dog lives another day, lolol.

Becky and Jake