[nagdu] Class 2

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Oct 29 01:35:38 UTC 2014

Juno morning and afternoon from the downtown lounge.  Went pretty well.
Juno had to remind me of a couple things, and I had to relearn the TSE
pirouette, but otherwise fine.
The wine and cheese party was tonight, which is always nice.
A couple instructors brought their pet dogs, so we got a dog fix.
We got a hint tonight at dinner.  My dog's name has 2 syllables, starts
with K, and is a flower.  You'd think with all that, I'd get it,
especially being a gardener, but the best my husband and I can come up
with is knautia or kiwi.  LMFAO!
Tracy and Knautia