[nagdu] Class 1

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Oct 29 01:59:03 UTC 2014

There are 4 people in  my class, and 20 in all, with a 21st coming in
after all the home-and-aways leave.  My classs is all women retrains.
The remodel is OK.  I keep getting confused by the different stairs.  Dog
and I will get a lot of practice with doors.  Having closed doors between
my wing and the common area does make it very quiet.
Tracy