[nagdu] performing under bright lights

Emily Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:35:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have a non-canine question:

To those of you with light sensitivity, have you had experience performing or presenting under bright stage lights? I’m experiencing this issue with my chorus, and I’m looking for creative ways to adapt. I usually wear very dark sunglasses, but sometimes, stage lights are even too bright for those. When I close my eyes, I still seem to see the light and get a headache. At the end of several hours under these lights, my eyes feel very tired.

If you have any tips for dealing with extremely bright lights, please share!

Best,
Emily, with York

---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke