[nagdu] Class - Dog Day!

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:56:55 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy,

What a darling name and names for an instructor I have heard was just
totally awesome.  Sounds pretty, too and really is doing well considering
you were just matched if you were able to get him back to the leisure path
with so little correction.

I learned recently my labbie is more mouthy than I thought he was; he isn't
taking anyone possessions but taking paper out of wastebaskets which, of
course, I still don't like but must catch him in the acb.

May you and Crokus have many wonderful years cruising NYC and other
wonderful adventures.
Darla & Handsome Huck