[nagdu] Writing a blog

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:05:54 UTC 2014

You always get dogs that bite; shame on you!!!!!! <giggle>

That one gets under my skin; why would people think that guides are
graduated from schools in droves who would bite; I know guides have bitten
people before--mistakes in temperament aren't always caught--but most of the
many dogs I have met are just as sweet and docile as one could want or
occasionally, a little mischievous but never vicious or fear-producing.
Darla & Happy Huck