[nagdu] Writing a blog

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:07:18 UTC 2014

Well, you didn't lie, Craig.  <giggle>
Darla Who may steal that one, too

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Craig Heaps via
nagdu
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:35 AM
To: Emily Michael; NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog
Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Writing a blog

I get the common questions.
Is that a Lab?
How old is he?
How long have you had him?
Is he your first guide dog?
(Because I live in the Bay Area): Did you get him at that place in Marin?
(Guide Dogs for the Blind)
May I pet him? Or I know we're not supposed to pet service dogs (but would
it be okay?)

Most of the comments are:
What a beautiful dog.
He's so well behaved.
My family, cousin, co-worker used to raise guide dog puppies.
These dogs are amazing.  You know, they have dogs that can tell diabetics
when their blood sugar is low.

Most unusual?
Does that dog bite?  That came from a rough looking guy on BART when I was
in training with GDB. My reply: He's trained to do what I tell him to do.

Craig and Chase
craig.heaps at comcast.net