[nagdu] Class day 4

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 12:16:04 UTC 2014

Labs and Goldens are both relatively slow to grow up, I think, but mostly you can't put a lot of stock in what it means for their work. Spencer was 26 months when I got him; he was always anxious to please and a good dog, but he could have his fun. Fisher is a cross; he is eight and still plays some, bringing me paper in his mouth somtimes.

Cindy