[nagdu] guidedog and mobility skills

starmy22 at gmail.com starmy22 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:17:15 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have a question:  I talked with Pilot dogs yesterday and had asked them about how the admissions process wsa going.
I was told that the committee had already met.
I had been told that there is no set date as to when they will be meeting again.
I have a question: I do apologize if this is off-topic; so please forgive me. I didn’t know where else to post this.  I do have epilepcy and I did find out that I had sustained a head Injury.
Is the excellerated mobility training program at Leader dog a fast pased Mobility training program?
I’m supposed to have a evaluation on my mobility skills to see whether or not I’m even ready for a guide dog yet.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John Sanders