[nagdu] Organizations that help families get a guide dog

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 05:05:53 UTC 2014

It would be helpful to know more about your situation. What do you need in the dog? By that I mean what tasks does it need to perform? Also, is the person getting the dog able to go to a month long training at a school or is home training required? I don't mean to ask too many questions, but the more information we have, the more we can help. Also, most of the guide dog organizations provide their dogs free of charge. You're kist responsible for everything needed to care for the dog.
Best,
Alyssa and mellow Melody

Sent from my iPhone