[nagdu] another Odie update

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 06:39:46 UTC 2014

Hi, all,
I have another Odie update for you'alls.
He had to go back to the vet earlier this week as he decided tearing up his stitches and the staples was more fun than healing.
Thankfully, the vet doubled the amount this time on top of putting a longer I.V. tube into the leg to help drain left over fluids from it.
My step mom will be taking me back to the vet tomorrow afternoon on Friday to have another check  up done on him.
I need to purchase more heartworm preventatives anyway, so might as well do that.
Odie is slowly on the mend, but he's definitely back to his crazy labradorish self.
*Smiles*
Bibi and MAR son Odie
orleans24 at comcast.net