[nagdu] guidedog and mobility skills

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Oct 31 15:40:23 UTC 2014

This is true that you do need to have a good sense of direction and know where you are going. The other day, we went to a restaurant that we go to a couple times a month. It has windows that go all the way down the sides of the building. Well, Pascal started to pull the right and tried to take me in through the window. I knew that we weren't close to the entrance, so I directed him forward. It was pretty funny. But, if I didn't have good mobility skills, I could have gotten very turned around. Sometimes my boy has a little too much initiative, LOL.
Deanna and Pascal