[nagdu] A bit of a dilemma.

Jim Jones cassie1110 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:24:43 UTC 2014

Hi all, I appologize for not posting for so long. I'm in a bit of a spot.
I have apps in at 3 schools. I think I've been accepted to one of them for sure. The issue is, my girlfriend's alright with the fact that I'm getting a dog, but her 14 year old step daughter isn't at all. I'm living with them. They don't have a good relationship to begin with, and my girlfriend says she'll talk to the step daughter about my coming home with the dog while I'm in training. The step daughter accepts me, for the most part.
Is there any advice on how to handle this from my end of things? My girlfriend knows what the dog is for, and how much help it will be when I get one.

Jim Jones
Emails:
cassie1110 at comcast.net
cassie1110 at gmail.com