[nagdu] Guide Dogs and childcare centers

peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue Sep 2 19:42:34 UTC 2014

My concern is that a lot of daycare centers and the like will not hire blind
people because they say it's a liability issue ... So for those of you that
work ... how did you get hired??  And disclosing or not is a personal choice
but some kids might have alergies, you might have wanted to tour the place
while it was empty of kids to get a feel for things, it'll be hard with a
ton of kids running around, lol.  But as I said all personal choice