[nagdu] Pace issues

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 4 12:24:10 UTC 2014

Hi Aleeha.
I've had experiences similar to Kerri's.  The dog would slow down on the way
back home.  My husband and I call it the Going Home Blues.

Or,
Is it a particular time of day when he slows down? Ben slows way down when a
place is dark.  We were walking to a diner in the winter, and came to a
place where there were no streetlights and lots of trees on the side.  Ben
crept through it, and the people I was with said it was very dark.
Or perhaps something in that area is very glary, making it hard for Dallas
to see?
Tracy