[nagdu] Pace issues

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:19:52 UTC 2014

Leeha.
I like Keri's idea. Jada has the same problem, so I now have two routes I use to get to the same place. It makes Jada pay more attention, as well as on campus.
And even on campus in the tunnel system, Jada will teach me new routes! ′wh is scary and rewarding all at the same time!

Good luck.
Abby and Jada.

Abigail Bolling
Wright State University: Social Work

"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)