[nagdu] Male goldens

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 02:59:04 UTC 2014

My fourth dog Artemis was a male Golden and he was "wild as a
March hare" as one of my friends said.  Lol.  Poor thing, he got
really severe allergies, and then he got attacked by a
neighborhood dog.  Then he became dog aggressive, so he had to
retire when he was five.  Poor baby, he loved to work when he
first started out, but by the time he retired, what with all the
allergy meds he was not always very happy.  But he got adopted
out, and I have prayed through the years that he had a happy
retirement.    Peace,    Debby and Neena