[nagdu] Male goldens

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 7 15:09:05 UTC 2014

I have known any number of calm labs, both male and female.  Most guide labs
are pretty mellow, in my experience, at least from TSE and GDB.  My Echo had
a little wild streak in her, but it was easily damped down, and gave her a
certain toughness to deal with the Big City.  But I used to call her my
gold3en in disguise, as mostly she was very soft and sensitive.
Tracy