[nagdu] scavenging?

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:35:33 UTC 2014

Hi all!

At the risk of me sounding like I want a super dog, I have a serious question for you guys.
Situation: I walk in to my bio lecture, and there is popcorn all over the floor from movie night on saturday! ′I was grosed out by this fact! I mean, do they not clean?′ Anyway, Jada decided to have a snack. No amount of correcting got her to leave it alone. I was humiliated even though class had not started yet.
My professor actually had to come over and help me first pull jada away from the popcorn and then clean it up. Every time I tried to clean it up, Jada would go back to eating some I had not gotten to yet.
She does this even with the GL on!
A lot of people just say that she's hungry, but I'm giving her almost 4 cups of food a day! ′high amount because she is working a lot!
Any suggestions?

Thank you all! And like I said, I don't expect my dog to be super picture perfect, but she is grabbing things so much and not listening to corrections and I don't want her to grab something that will make her really really sick.
Thanks!
Abby and the Hungry hungry Jada!

Abigail Bolling
Wright State University: Social Work

"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)