[nagdu] scavenging?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:42:06 UTC 2014

Hi Jada! Boy can I relate.  My fifth dog, Cleo was like that.
Eventually I had to get help from my school, and we decided that
she would have to wear a basket muzzle for awhile.  Eventually I
was able to remove the basket muzzle and just keep it with me for
those just in case situations.  Popcorn is tricky because it just
seems to scatter everywhere, once it has dropped to the floor.
Maybe you could try some other high value thing that she likes?
I'm not sure.  Good luck!    Peace,    Debby and Neena